Do you love your Keurig and Tassimo? ♥ Do your friends and family love theirs too? Today Virginia and I from the Scor-Pal team have the perfect summertime gift for you to create for those you care about. How about a unique box filled with iced teas, coffees, etc?
Here’s some simple directions to get you started. Virgina created the original box and I made an adjustment or two.
1) For the box, start with a 9 1/4 x 9 1/4 inch square and place onto your Scor-pal. Score each side at 1 3/4 inches.
2) Fold along score lines. Choose two opposite sides and cut from the outside edge to the corner point where the score lines meet. Use scor-tape adhesive on the flaps and fold in to form the box.
3) To make the lid with a window in the middle, start with a 9 5/16 x 9 5/16 inch square. Repeat Step 1 and 2 but do not adhere the corner flaps until you create the window. To make the window, take a 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 square cardstock and center on the lid and trace with a pencil. Use scissors or a craft knife to cut out the square window. Do not worry that your cutting has to be perfect because you can use a border strip to cover the outside window edges.
4) Cut a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 piece of acetate and put thin Scor-tape along the edges and adhere acetate over the open square. Fold in the corner flaps to create the lid.
5) You have just created a window box to fit 9 K-cups snugly and now you can have fun embellishing!
<—– I also created a category for the Keurig projects I have made…click over there in the sidebar to see what I’ve done so far.
stamps- Nellie Snellen- Flower, SU! Pursuit of Happiness; paper- purple, DCWV Mango Frost stack; ink- Memento Tuxedo Black; accessories- Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Keurig K-cups, Large Square Nestabilities, Stickles, oval punches, Copics, ribbon, felt button, Baker’s twine.