Welcome to Sweet ‘n Sassy’s April 2015 Release Blog Hop & Challenge! Now that you have had a chance to see the new masculine release for this month, it’s time to see what the Design Divas have done with the new stamp and die sets. Hop along to each of the DT Blogs and check out all of the fabulous masculine cards!
Blog Hop Giveaway!
What would a Blog Hop be without a giveaway, right? One random commenter from one of the DT blogs will be selected to win a $10 Gift Code to Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps. You have until Thursday, April 23rd at midnight EST to leave your comments. The winner will be posted on the Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps Blog on Friday, April 24th!
The stamp and die sets the Design Team will be using for the Hop today are now available as a Pre-Order at the Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps Store!
I used Super Dad to create my card:
I think he’s super cool!
“Make it Masculine“
Just a few guidelines to remember as you play:
- You don’t have to use a Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps image to enter (although we sure love when you do!)
- Please create a NEW card (no back linking)
- We ask that you enter your card in no more than 3 challenges
- You’ll have until Thursday, April 23rd at midnight EST to enter
- We’ll draw 1 winner from this week’s challenge to receive a $10 credit to Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps!
If there are 25 participants, (not including the DT), we’ll draw 2 winners!
- Please use code SNSApril2015RC when uploading to Splitcoaststampers or other galleries
To enter simply share a link to your creation below!
Thanks for joining us today! Be sure to join us again on Friday, April 24th to see if you’ve won and check out our new May Sweet Perks Bundles!
stamps- Sweet ‘n Sassy Super Dad; paper- white, SU! Real Red and Midnight Muse, Pebbles- Americana; accessories- Sweet ‘n Sassy Arrow dies, trimmer, Scor-Pal, Copics, foam tape, gemstones.