Lots of pics today…hope I’m not boring you with them! I’ll be back to making cards real soon…promise! Here’s a mish-mash of wedding projects. I’ll try to limit the chit chat.
A good friend loaned me a birdcage from her daughter’s wedding and I decorated it to hold the cards at the reception.
I diecut the sign with Heart Nestabilities and stamped them with Stampin’ Up!’s retired set called Carte Postale.
I typed, diecut, and added bling to these signs for the head table. (Labels 8 Nestabilities)
Wrote on some gourds…
I placed an old window onto an easel and attached string to hold the table cards (diecut with Labels 8 Nestabilities). I didn’t get a pic at the reception. We placed some straw, a pumpkin, a basket of gourds, and a pitcher with flowers by the window.
I made simple tags for the bridesmaid’s gift bags with the Magnolia Romantic Tag Doohickey die…and we glued a flower for their hair to a hairclip, then added some sparkle to the centers.
Altered flip flops for dancing at the reception…we made ribbon flowers with a pearl brad in the center and stitched them in place.
Altered some mason jars to hold the bridesmaid bouquets at the head table…
We also had a photo area at the reception with props to take silly pics. Here’s a few that we made. I found the sign on the internet. We just printed it and placed it in a frame.
The bride and groom signs were printed from here. I diecut them with Grand Labels Eleven Nestabilities.
We also made a big polaroid frame…
We used years for the table numbers and had photos of the bride and groom at that age…the last few years had pics of them together.
There are a few other projects that I didn’t get pics of. I actually didn’t take any pics on the big day. I wonder why. lol. I do have one other thing to share though…the cake! I was anxious to see it and our baker did a wonderful job!
Here’s DH and I with our daughter and new son.
I can’t believe it’s over already. Now to clean and pack things back up! Have a great weekend!