It is rainy and dreary here so I figured I would create a little sunshine with a new stamp and some cheery, yellow paper. ;0)
I have a lot of Stampavie news for you today! First up is this ADORABLE new Rachelle Anne Miller image called Peek a Bunny! And just wait till you see the rest of the images….Rachelle has done a fantastic job on her new spring collection! They will be released very soon at Stampavie!
I also want to tell you to check out the newly redesigned Stampavie website. There’s some fun new things to check out.
1. Sign up for the free Stampavie newsletter containing competitions, project ideas, techniques, news and more!
2. Find out how to get rewarded with 5 free Stampavie clear stamps!
3. Read about the new Sarah Kay Angel Policy!
4. Watch for upcoming challenges on the Design Team blog. (There may even be a prize or two). :0)
5. Find out about how the new US Sales Representative will reduce the costs and shipping times to the US retailers.
6. And don’t forget to keep checking back to see the new Rachelle Anne Miller spring collection!
I hope you can soak in some sun today…whether it’s outside or crafting with some sunshiny papers…..have a great day!
Here’s the card recipe:
stamps- Rachelle Anne Miller’s Peek a Bunny by Stampavie; C.C. Designs Sugarplum Sentiments; paper- Saffron, Black, White, Saffron dp; ink- Memento Black, Pretty in Pink for sponging tag, Regal Rose marker for spritzing tag; accessories- Copic markers, Circle and Tags Trio Nestabilities, ribbons, gel pen, sponge, Inkworx Air Art tool, eyelet, snaps, linen thread, Stickles, Primas.